Wednesday, May 4, 2011

New website!

We've just launched our brand new website! Designed by Red Letter Studio (Samone) and developed by Green Label Design, we couldn't be happier with the result :) Check it out here and let us know what you think!

Now that our website is complete, we can't wait to start including DIY tutorials, recipes and our party inspiration in future blog posts. In the meantime, we're getting back in to the swing of things after a short break and are working on a special Mother's Day afternoon tea for this Sunday... stay tuned!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The website looks fantastic! I love the colour coordinated 5 images at the start - looks amazing!

Andrea @ strawberry-chic said...

I love the site! I'm a new follower as well and wanted to let your know I think your work is absolutely amazing!

Mel said...

Oh how exciting! I just found you via my sister in law and I'm addicted.

I'd love for you to submit a DIY project to The Crafty DIY Bride if you have time: http://www.craftydiybride.com