Monday, April 4, 2011

its been a LOOOONG time between drinks (or posts as it is)




















Well, we have been a little quiet on the blog front haven't we!! shame shame. I (me - Samone) am flying solo at the moment while Janelle is taking a well-earned break over in the US (lucky thing!).

So things have been a little quiet at the front of Cake Ink. for the last couple weeks, but behind the scenes we have been humming along! We are currently working on our brand new website, which is super exciting, and also have been working on lots of little fun paper and print jobs, like invites and paper party kits.

This is just a little preview of what we have been working on, well what I have been working on, without my other Cake half!! AND - I did a wedding cake. All by myself. My girlfriend talked me into it, and while I think I will stick to graphic design, it didn't turn out too badly - thanks to the gorgeous flowers anyway!!

























Hurry up Janelle and come home!!! ;)

2 comments:

amy @ ladybugs and daisychains said...

I think you did an amazing job, we loved it!

Alessandra said...

Ciao, what a lovely site, and cakes!! First time here, I'll be back :-).

ciao
Alessandra
PS
Follow you...